The AT 20 Elbow Cap has been manufactured under the guidance of professionals at AT Surgical so that we can offer our clients with the very best. The Elbow Cap is efficiently designed and manufactured by our professionals using top quality raw material and highly developed technology.
It is designed as such that it applies stable pressure across your elbow joint, which provides ultimate pain relief from a variety of ailments including tendonitis, joint inflammation, tennis elbow, golf elbow, and other elbow pain.
With AT 20 Elbow Cap you’ll be able to tackle any activity life throws your way while ensuring you’re a step ahead in injury prevention.
- The Elbow Cap is manufactured to provide superior support, comfort, and relief without you having to compromise on your mobility.
- This is made of a material that is tight, form-fitting, and breathable compression. Thus maintaining joint stability regardless of activity, helping improve blood circulation and ease the pain while avoiding the itchiness common to neoprene supports.
- Professionals at AT Surgical has taken the time to develop a specialized fabric blend for the AT 20 Elbow Cap offering all-around superior protection and support above and beyond what you’ve experienced before.
- Though the AT 20 Elbow Cap has been designed and manufactured to aid pain relief, our Elbow supports are also the perfect fit for any activity that involves a great amount of stress on the joints like, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Crossfit, Weightlifting / Powerlifting, Volleyball and more!
- You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional elbow support while still maintaining your peak performance and a full range of arm motion.
- Type: Adjustable Stabilising
- Color: Available in different colors
- Item Type: Body Shaper
- Style: BodySuits
- Material: Elastic
- Size Type: Regular
- Gender: Men/Women
- Rise Type: High-Rise
- Features: Slimming
- Wash in mild suds and rinse several times in clear water
- Roll in towel to absorb moisture and dry flat
- Do not iron
- Do not use dryer
|7″ – 8″
|9″ – 10″
|11″ – 12″
|13″ – 14″