Buckwheat hull pillows provide superior support as they conform to your body, providing you with personalized spinal alignment. It can be filled with your choice of buckwheat or millet hulls.
This comfortable pillow will provide superior support for your neck. The buckwheat hull or millet filling is flexible, allowing the shape to conform to your neck and shoulders. The pillow is adjustable; you may remove or add the filling to make it thinner or thicker.
Buckwheat hulls are hypoallergenic. They regulate temperature and allow for air circulation.Conventional sleeping pillows are filled with unsupportive materials that contribute to muscle tension and lost sleep.
This pillow is designed to provide support for your neck,shoulder,back, side and stomach sleepers.Inside: Organic Buckwheat Hulls. Outside: Cotton Canvas made from organic fibers.Both the buckwheat and millet hulls provide firm support. The buckwheat hulls, are larger, trap more air and tend to rustle when they move around. The millet hulls are smaller and noiseless, providing smooth and velvety support.
- The correct sleeping pillow you need for a proper night’s sleep.
- Helps to promote proper spinal alignment.
- Buckwheat hulls conform to your body relieving pressure, muscle tension and reduce headaches
- Regulates temperature, hypoallergenic, allows for air circulation.
- 100% Cotton Canvas of Organic Fibers
- Neck or Lumbar Support
- Certified Organic Cotton casing is sealed with a zipper to fill and for cleaning
- Certified Organic Buckwheat hulls are lightweight, very malleable and conform easily to the shape of your head and neck
- Great for traveling
- Helps relieve neck stress
Protect your pillow from the wear of daily use with a pillowcase.
Keep your pillow dry and well aired. Moisture leads to buckwheat hull degradation.
To store buckwheat pillows, place in a clean pillowcase and keep in a dry well ventilated area.
Whole buckwheat pillows cannot be put into the washing machine or drier. However, you can empty all the buckwheat hulls from your pillow. The cotton pillow cover can be washed and buckwheat hulls can be set in the sun to dry.